The 2019 Pro Bowl presented by Verizon will return to Camping World Stadium in Orlando on Sunday, January 27, 2019. The game will be televised on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and simulcast on ABC. NEW this year, not only will your ticket get you into the game that culminates an amazing Pro Bowl Week, it will also give you access to Player Red Carpet Viewing, Special Kid Zone Activities, and Postgame Fireworks. ALL ACCESS. ALL IN.
The NFL will host Pro Bowl Week festivities across the Orlando area, including free experiences, activities and commemorative events for all levels of the game. Some of the Pro Bowl Week events include:
- Pro Bowl Experience: A free football festival located at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort, where fans can participate in immersive exhibits, take photos with the Vince Lombardi Trophy, and more.
- Pro Bowl Practices: AFC and NFC team practices – which are free and open to the public – will be held at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Pro Bowl Skills Showdown: A unique competition pitting AFC and NFC All-Stars, will test the athletic prowess of the NFL’s best players in unique competitions.
- Play Football Opening Night: Over 600 NFL FLAG and High School football student-athletes will experience what it feels like to be in the spotlight as an NFL player.
- Play Football Skills Showdown: High school football players will participate in their own Skills Showdown at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Pep Rally at Disney Springs: Disney Springs will be hosting a Pep Rally to celebrate the 2019 Pro Bowl on Saturday night. The Pep Rally at Disney Springs will include dancing, NFL cheerleaders, team mascots, and more. NFL Shop will be on site to offer exclusive Pro Bowl merchandise.
- NFL FLAG Championships Powered by USA Football: The NFL FLAG Championships are returning to the Pro Bowl for the third consecutive year.
- Play Football Celebrity Flag Game: During the 2019 Pro Bowl, NFL Legends, celebrities, influencers, and the youth football community will participate in a friendly but competitive flag football game.
- Youth Football & Community Day at Pro Bowl: NFL Pro Bowl players will give back to the local Orlando community by participating in the 2019 Youth Football & Community Day.
- Don Shula High School Coach of The Year Award: The Don Shula High School Coach of the Year award honors an exemplary football coach at the high school level who displays the integrity, achievement, and leadership demonstrated by Coach Shula.
"We're thrilled to welcome the NFL Pro Bowl back to our city and Camping World Stadium," said Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer. "The NFL returning one of its marquee events to our community for the third time solidifies our reputation as one of the premier sports destinations in the nation. Our city has embraced hosting the Pro Bowl and we look forward to welcoming the NFL's best back to Orlando in January."
“We’re excited to return to Orlando for the Pro Bowl and to provide the ultimate football and family experience to our fans, players and partners,” said NFL Senior Vice President of Events Peter O’Reilly. “Hosting the event in Orlando has allowed us to expand the Pro Bowl into a week-long festival that celebrates the entire football community. We are thrilled to deepen our partnership with Verizon as the presenting sponsor and look forward to showcasing the NFL’s best alongside the next generation of stars on the Pro Bowl stage.” Get your tickets today.