Orlando is an exciting city to fall in love! Here are some unique ways to spend your next date night or take the 7-Date Challenge and do all seven!
- Spread Your Wings with an In-Door Sky Diving adventure. Take a leap with your lover at IFLY Indoor Skydiving located on International Drive. Enjoy some blood-pumping adrenaline with “bodyflight” one of the most exciting new sports in the world. Check out the 5 levels and book early!
- Set Sail on a nighttime Bioluminescent Kayaking Tour. Spend a magical evening aboard a kayak for two as the water lights up with luminous sea life surrounding your kayak. Book in advance with BK Adventure.
- Celebrate your romance at the historic Enzian Theatre in Maitland, Florida. Be serenaded by a live band in the Eden Bar (select nights) and get your tickets for the next romantic comedy. Arrive early to secure your seats in the famous red “love seats.” Plan to eat dinner here, they have a full (and delicious menu).
- Put your love to the test by trying your hand at a couple’s team building exercise. Book a private couples experience at The Great Escape Room. Improve your communication and foster bonding with your number one, select from six Escape Room experiences like Escape the Colosseum where you have 100 minutes to escape or Professor Moriartary’s Game Room where you have 60 minutes to find an antidote.
- Laugh it off at SAK Comedy Lab with front row seats at Orlando’s most popular live improv show – located at 20 South Orange Avenue.
- Hit the slopes and fall in love all over again at WinterClub Indoor Ski & Snowboard. Reserve a private couples indoor skiing or snowboarding on one of their indoor ski slopes featuring an interactive panoramic ski simulator. Located in Winter Park. Florida.
- Don’t lose that loving feeling. Surprise your special someone with a live lip sync serenade at Catch a Rising Star at Universal City Walk.
However, you decide to spend your date night, be creative and keep the magic going. Check out the Orlando News Room – a blog about interesting people and exciting places in Central Florida.